A Race to Somewhere

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devos. Discussions. Prayers. God is amazing <3

Psalm 11-P.Manny

BurningBright

Marbles : 4320

Psalm 11-P.Manny  Empty Psalm 11-P.Manny

Post  BurningBright Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Psalm 11, P. Manny did this one!
    His analogy with Noah's triathlon.. Very Happy
    "I'll be here with you.. but i can do the races for you.." it's just like our Daddy with us.. you know.. I'm here ... but I can't do it for you.. "

v.7 "For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness; His countenance beholds the upright."

We gotta trust in God!

I"ll share another prayer request here.. so that way,I won't be spamming. Smile
    I just found out a few days ago... that I'll be sharing about.. it's a surprise! But i'll be sharing something in front of all you guys, in worship service! I haven't done that before, well. here's a clue. it's like my testimony.. well....... it's IS! lol
    Yeah.. could you guys pray for me? i'll be praying too.. I know God's gonna help me and stuff.. be just praying.. a simple prayer.. helps A LOT! let me know if you guys need any prayer support! that's what this forum is about! Very Happy love you girls! thanks for reading this LONG LONG sermon/prayer request thingy!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:43 am